- Hatching a mischievous plot, no doubt!
- Get excited, all you fans of the 1966 Batman TV series!
- The Joker is a limited edition statue featuring an amazing likeness of actor Cesar Romero.
- The themed background and base are inspired by the classic episode “Batman is Riled.”
- Sculpted by Trever Grove, Michael Cusanelli, and Matt Black, and painted by David Fisher!
Fans of the 1966 Batman TV series will get excited about this Batman 1966 TV Series The Joker Maquette Statue. Standing 14-inches tall, the Clown Prince of Crime appears in his purple and green outfit with his hands together, probably hatching a mischievous plot to take down the Caped Crusader and reveal his true identity to everyone on live television. The limited edition statue features an amazing likeness of actor Cesar Romero, right down to the covered-up mustache he famously refused to shave off! Sculpted by Trever Grove, Michael Cusanelli, and Matt Black, and painted by David Fisher, the resin maquette includes a themed background and base inspired by the classic episode “Batman is Riled.” The background boasts props from the studio, like an axe and large jester head.