Hot Toys has unveiled a new Exclusive Iron Man Figure! This new offering is based on the Iron Man Mark XLI Figure, but is seriously amped up with some new gold colors reminiscent of the classic armor. Iron Man includes multiple interchangeable hands, effects pieces for the hands and feet, figure stand, and eyes, chest and various hands that have LED light up features. Check out more details on the new Hot Toys Iron Man below and share your thoughts AFTER THE JUMP. The figure is expected to be available in the 2nd or 3rd Quarter of 2017.
Iron Man 3 – Bones Mark XLI (Retro Armor Version) – 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure
As part of Tony Stark’s House Party Prototcol, the Skeleton Suit, Bones, is a unique sight to behold with its distinctive appearance of thin armor plating and internal mechanical contents exposed. Created with speed and maneuverability in mind, Bones has the special function to split its armor pieces and fly separately, making it the most versatile armor of suit on the bunch.
Today Hot Toys is extending the special “Retro Armor”-inspired take on this Skeleton Suit by giving it the classic Iron Man red-and-gold finish as a Hot Toys Exclusive item firstly on shelf for purchase at the upcoming “Marvel Age of Heroes Exhibition” in Tokyo, Japan!
The new 1/6th scale Bones Mark XLI (Retro Armor Version) Collectible Figure is featuring an all-new red and gold armor painting, paying tribute to the iconic Iron Man color scheme, while keeping the suit’s unique magnetic components which allow it to be split into multiple parts and re-attach back together at will, LED light-up functions, and a specialized dynamic figure stand for the figure and its flying armor parts!
Iron Man enthusiasts who are fans of the traditional Iron Man colorway shouldn’t pass up on the chance to seize this exclusive suit into your Hot Toys collection!
This exclusively collectible figure is only available in selected markets. Please stay tuned with your local official Hot Toys distributor for details.
– Product Code: MMS412
– Product Name: Bones Mark XLI (Retro Armor Version)
– Height: Approximately 30cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 36
– Special Features: A red and gold armor painting, unique magnetic components, LED light-up functions, and a specialized dynamic figure stand for the figure and its flying armor parts
– Artists: Head Sculpted by N/A.
– Head Painted by N/A.
– Head Art Directed by N/A.
Special Features of the 1/6th scale Bones Mark XLI (Retro Armor Version) Collectible Figure:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Bones (Mark XLI), the Skeleton Suit, in Iron Man 3
– Specially applied red, gold, and silver painting on armor to portray the classic Iron Man color motif
– Approximately 30 cm tall with over 36 points of articulations
– LED-lighted eyes and circular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Meticulously sculpted armor design with internal mechanical structure exposed
– Magnetic components located at neck, upper chest, shoulders, elbows, and upper thighs
– Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of repulsor-firing palms (white light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
– Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
– Eight (8) real-like thrust fire accessories
– One (1) circular dynamic figure stage with flexible pole and armor parts stands