As a way to open the forums, i’m announcing a G.I.Joe custom contest. The Theme is Movie Verse 1.5. The idea is simple, with the upcoming retaliation movie there is a lot of hope it will do well, and reflection on what went wrong with Rise of Cobra. To enter the contest you have several options, 1. 1.5 can refer to an improvement on the designs of the original movie or the upcoming retaliation, such as repainting the Joes or Cobras to look more classic but using movie parts, 2. You can make a custom of a character appeared in the original movie but did not get a figure,( like Paris pursuit scarlet) or a character we have seen an image of in the Retaliation trailer or press releases but do not have a figure for (like spec ops or White uniform CC) 3. Finally you can make a figure of a movie character from the first movie, as they might appear in between the movies.
The prize: A set of Dollar General Joes or an Ashiko with armor cycle (The runner up gets the one not picked) and a spot on our Hall of Fame as the first Custom Contest winner!
(and more prizes may be announced!)
Deadline: All submissions should be e-mailed to me @ firstname.lastname@example.org, back up e-mail email@example.com by March 1st. Voting will occur soon after so we can have a winner before the movie !
1. You must be registered here on Toy Nation and have a post count minimum of 25 (which should be easy to do) to win.
2. You may enter as many customs as you like, but i will only pick one as a finalist.
3. I will pick the top 25 % or at least 5 customs of those entered and the members here will vote for the final winner.
4. The point is to update or be in the movie universe, no 100 % arah updates please.
5. You may post work in progress threads, but if you do elsewhere, please also post them here!
Check out more on this in the Toy Nation Forum’s!