In celebration of Batman: Arkham Asylum’s 10th Anniversary, Prime 1 Studio has opened up pre-orders for a new Batman 1/5 Scale Statue based on the second game in the series, ‘Batman: Arkham City’. Batman stands at 21.5″ tall, on a gargoyle base inspired by the architecture from Arkham Asylum. Multiple interchangeable hands are included with the standard release. An Exclusive Version is also available, which adds an additional swap out left hand, and an interchangeable “angry” portrait. Check out the pre-order links and all the photos below, and let us know if you will be picking one up AFTER THE JUMP!
Concept Masterline Batman: Arkham City Batman
Concept Masterline Batma=n: Arkham City Batman EX Version
“There’s still work to do here in Arkham City.”
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the 1/5 Scale Batman Statue CMDC-02: Batman from Batman: Arkham City developed by Rocksteady Studios and published by DC Entertainment and Warner Bros Games.
Batman fights alone against villains in the isolated Arkham City – a super-prison that was constructed to house all the inmates from both Arkham Asylum and Blackgate Prison. We recreated Batman’s pose and gray suit with a great attention to the details.
Batman measures approximately 21.5 inches tall and comes with interchangeable right hands.
The Exclusive Version includes an alternate Angry Portrait and an interchangeable left hand holding a Batarang.
This is a must have for all Batman fans.
– Statue Size approximately 21.5 inches tall [H:54.7cm W:52.1cm D:41cm]
– One (1) designed theme base
– One (1) interchangeable right hand fist
– One (1) interchangeable right hand holding a Grappling Gun
– One (1) interchangeable Left Hand fist
– One (1) interchangeable Left Hand holding a Batarang (In the Exclusive Version)
– One (1) alternate Angry Portrait (In the Exclusive Version)