Are you ready to add one of the most popular Avengers to your your home collection? Today we have a detailed look at the all new Avengers: Age of Ultron, ‘Vision‘ figure that is coming from Hot Toys. And, like everything else Hot Toys makes, it is out of this world. Check out all the details below, and share your thoughts after the JUMP!
Hot Toys Avengers: Age of Ultron Vision 1/6 Scale Figure
“Well, I was born yesterday.”
One of the biggest highlights of the record-breaking Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron is the introduction of the new characters in the film! Originally planned to be the perfect “evolution” for Ultron, the Avengers was able to retrieve the android Vision and made him a valuable ally for Earth’s Mightiest Heroes to stop Ultron from eradicating mankind!
Today, Hot Toys is excited to present the humanoid hero that many fans have been waiting for – the 1/6th scale Vision Collectible Figure!
The movie-accurate Vision Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on his image in Avengers: Age of Ultron. It features a newly developed head sculpt with detailed texture and Mind Stone, specially tailored costume and cape, Thor’s hammer Mjölnir, and a specially designed figure stand.
Your Avengers: Age of Ultron collection wouldn’t be complete without the addition of this powerful android!
– Product Code: MMS296
– Product Name: Vision
– Height: Approximately 31.5cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 30
– Special Features: Newly developed head sculpt with detailed texture and Mind Stone, specially tailored costume and cape, Thor’s hammer Mjölnir, and a specially designed figure stand.
– Artists: Head Sculpted by Kojun
– Head Painted by JC. Hong
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale Vision Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Vision in Avengers: Age of Ultron
– Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial features, detailed skin texture, and the Mind Stone
– Specially applied metallic red-violet skin tone to reflect Vision’s distinctive appearance
– Approximately 31.5 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of open palms
– One (1) pair of palms for holding Mjölnir
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) teal colored full body suit with texture and red-violet colored highlights
– One (1) yellow colored cape with patterns and red-violet highlights
– One (1) pair of red-violet and gold colored gauntlets
– One (1) pair of red-violet and gold colored boots
– One (1) Mjölnir
– Specially-designed figure stand with Vision nameplate and the movie logo
Release date: Q4, 2015 – Q1, 2016
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details can subject to change without further notice