STAR WARS: The Force Awakens Captain Phasma by Hot Toys!
Hot Toys has released new images of their upcoming Star Wars: The Force Awakens ‘Captain Phasma‘ figure, and we have them to share with you today. One interesting thing to note about this new Captain Phasma figure. Unlike most 1/6 scale figures, this figure is going to be around 13 inches tall. Check out all the rest of the details on it below, and share your thoughts AFTER THE JUMP!
As the release date of Star Wars: The Force Awakens coming closer and closer, the anticipation for this long awaited installment of the saga is growing stronger everyday! Following the reveal of the First Order legions of troopers, Hot Toys is very excited to officially present the 1/6th scale collectible figure of their commander clad in distinctive metallic armor – Captain Phasma!
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Captain Phasma in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. She stands approximately 33cm tall and features the character’s signature chrome colored armor and helmet, specially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on armor with weathering effects, finely tailored cape, highly detailed blaster rifle, and hexagonal figure stand with the First Order’s emblem!
Complete your First Order army with Captain Phasma today!
Star Wars: The Force Awakens – Captain Phasma 1/6 Scale Figure
– Product Code: MMS328
– Product Name: Captain Phasma
– Height: Approximately 33cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 25
– Special Features: Specially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on armor with weathering effects, finely tailored cape, highly detailed blaster rifle, and hexagonal figure stand with the First Order’s emblem!
– Artists: Head Sculpted by N/A.
– Head Painted by N/A. Figure Painted by Lok Ho
– Head Art Directed by N/A. Figure Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale Captain Phasma Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Captain Phasma in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
– Approximately 33 cm tall
– Specially applied multiple layers of metallic paint on armor with weathering effects
– Newly developed body with over 25 points of articulations
– Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable chrome armored palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for aiming weapon
– Two (2) pairs of palms for holding weapon in different styles
– One (1) Captain Phasma’s distinctive chrome colored armor with weathering effects
– One (1) black and red colored cape
– One (1) black under-suit
– One (1) belt with pouches
– One (1) pair of silver boots
– One (1) light golden colored blaster rifle with extended stock
– First Order emblem hexagonal figure stand with Captain Phasma nameplate and Star Wars logo
Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2016
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor final approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice