Hot Toys has released photos and details for their exciting new WandaVision – The Vision (White) 1/6 Scale Figure as well as an updated head sculpt Scarlet Witch 1/6 Scale Figure. Vision includes interchangeable eyes, a light up head jewel, an energy beam effect, multiple interchangeable hands, and a figure stand. These offerings is slated for release Third and Fourth Quarters of 2022. In the meantime check out the photos and more details below and share your thoughts!
WandaVision – The Vision 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure
“Wanda Maximoff must be neutralized. You must be destroyed.” – The Vision
S.W.O.R.D has been working on bringing Vision back to life after he sacrificed in Avengers: Infinity War. After channeling some of Wanda Maximoff’s power, they were successful to reactivate him, but he’s distinctly different. The all-white Vision was given directives to neutralize Wanda Maximoff and destroy the original Vision. Today, Hot Toys is excited to unveil a brand-new 1/6th scale collectible figure capturing The Vision from Marvel Studios’ WandaVision.
Skillfully crafted based on the image of The Vision in WandaVision series, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt in gradient white with LED light up function on forehead and interchangeable eyepieces to emulate him prior and after he acquires Vision’s memories; incredible details reflecting mechanical features of the rebuilt android; a greatly-poseable specialized body; finely tailored white outfit with shimmering effect and cape attached; an energy beam effect accessory to recreate the fight scene from the finale; multiple pairs of interchangeable hands; and a themed figure stand.
Don’t miss the chance to recruit The Vision figure to your WandaVision collection!
– Product CodeTMS054
– Product NameThe Vision
– HeightApproximately 31.5 cm tall
– Points of Articulations30
– Special FeaturesA newly developed head sculpt with LED light up function on forehead, interchangeable eyepieces
The 1/6th scale The Vision Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of The Vision in WandaVision
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt with LED light up function on forehead (battery operated)
– Two (2) sets of interchangeable eyepieces to emulate him prior and after he acquires Vision’s memories
– Specially applied gradient white skin tone and blue mechanic part on forehead to reflect The Vision’s distinctive appearance
– Highly-accurate facial features and detailed skin texture
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 31.5 cm tall
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of open hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) white colored full body suit with texture details
– One (1) white colored cape with patterns
– One (1) pair of white colored gauntlets
– One (1) pair of white colored boots
– One (1) energy beam effect accessory (attachable to head sculpt)
– Specially designed figure stand with character name