Prime 1 Studio has now opened up pre-orders for their new DC Comics – Batman Damned 1/3 Scale Statue. Batman stands 30 tall statue includes a wired fabric cape, two interchangeable head sculpt, and two swap out left hands. A Deluxe Version of the statue, which is limited to 300 pieces, will include two additional portraits, a third swap out hand, and an art print by artist and designer Lee Bermejo. This offering is slated for release between September and November of 2020. Check out the images and the pre-order links below and share your thoughts AFTER THE JUMP!
Museum Masterline Batman (Comics) Batman Damned (Concept Design by Lee Bermejo) – $1049
Museum Masterline Batman (Comics) Batman Damned (Concept Design by Lee Bermejo) DX Bonus Version – $1,199
Prime 1 Studio is excited to present the Batman Damned Statue designed by no one else, but incredibly talented Lee Bermejo, an American comics Artist best known for his collaborations with writer Brian Azzarello including the graphic novel.
Lee Bermejo’s Batman Damned design is very dark with stunningly realistic features. Even the base is specially designed by Bermejo featuring Joker holding a gun.
The Regular version of Batman Damned Statue includes in total of two alternate Portraits and one Head Stand.
The Batman Damned statue, Concept design by Lee Bermejo, stands approximately 30 inches tall and it is a must have for all Batman fans. This will be the best statue to add in your collection with the MMDC-35: The Joker Statue!
– Statue Size approximately 30 inches tall [H:76.1cm W:44.6cm D:50.9cm]
– Poseable Fabric Cape
– One (1) designed theme base
– Two (2) alternate Portraits (Regular & Damaged Expression)
– Two (2) interchangeable left-hand holding two small Batarangs and a Grapple Gun
– Two (2) alternate Portraits (Horror & Grin) – DX Version
– One (1) interchangeable left-hand holding a Batarang – DX Version
– One (1) Bonus A4 Size Art Print Hand-Signed by Lee Bermejo – DX Version